About Me

My photo
18, I am ANTM Invader, K-pop Addict, and a huge fan of Nicki Minaj and Kim Hyuna. ;)

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ANTM Cycle 10 Winner

Yesterday, I just finish watching ANTM Cycle 10, and the Winner is Whitney Thompson, a Plus-size model who won ANTM, Whitney lives in Atlantic Beach, Florida. 20 years of aged, and now she is 23, I love Whitney cause she can takes good pictures, and very High-Fashion Plus-sized Model, even if she is Plus-sizes Model, it didn't affect her to win ANTM, and she had own now a Jewrly Shop. Below, are some of Whitney photos on ANTM.



Whitney Make-over Shot

Whitney won this First Call-Out.

Extreme Beauty Shot with Paint.

Whitney's Seventeen Cover Shot, as a prize.


Next, I will be watching ANTM Cycle 9. :) See yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment