About Me

My photo
18, I am ANTM Invader, K-pop Addict, and a huge fan of Nicki Minaj and Kim Hyuna. ;)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My New Idol.!!!

Backstage at a Fasion Show

Alice in Wonderland Couture Dresses in Group

Faux Fur with the Baby Jaguar


Hmm,,, I got my New Idol in my favorite Reality Show (America's Next Top Model Cycle 16), its Brittani Kline, 19 years old girl living in Howard, Pennsylvania, she's a College student taking up English, International Studies and Spanish, She is great oh her pictures, and many contestant says that Brittani is a Biggest Competitors, and the judges and Mr. Jay always says that NICE, GORGEOUS, STUNNING, BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL PICTURES. and she's at the Top now, and regarding on her Runaway walk, she always got good feedback with Miss Jay, and she won two Runaway Walk, the First Episode is on a Giant Ball and the Fifth Episode is on Fire, so that's why I Idolized Brittani, and I think that Brittani is the total package of America's Next Top Model, because she's deserving to win and she's at the Top,!!! and be in IMG Models and be the Cover Girl in Vogue Italia. Above are some of the Most Beautiful and Nice Shoots of Brittani Kline..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment