About Me

My photo
18, I am ANTM Invader, K-pop Addict, and a huge fan of Nicki Minaj and Kim Hyuna. ;)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tired, All Day!!!

HUHUHU..What The Hell,, I'm so tired today because of practicing our Folk Dance (Tinikling), HAHA, I'm proud to dance it cause it is our National Dance, And We will gonna present it for Culminating Activity, our Final Examination in Physical Education 2, AHH,,screamy.!!!, We pay 250 for the costume, props and Meals for our Culminating and hope it will good to passed the P.E 2, HAHA, by the way, I met Kuya Eddie, our Dance Instructor for Tinikling, and we'll gonna work for 2 weeks rather, before the Culminating, I think April 4, 2011, I don't know the exact date but it sure in First week of April, Hmmm., bye for Now my bloggy...!!!,,:)

No comments:

Post a Comment