About Me

My photo
18, I am ANTM Invader, K-pop Addict, and a huge fan of Nicki Minaj and Kim Hyuna. ;)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mountain View and Outing.

Yesterday, I woke up 5:00 am in the morning, and we went to Casili Hills for our Tree Planting in NSTP II. and we plant and cultivate crops to prevent Landslide, Flash floods, Typhoon and other Calamities because that is our goal to these subjects. I was so amaze of the views there, and the Hills are beautiful to see. Actually, its my second time to see those views, my first time was, we went to SIMALA for Ed Tour in North (Sibunga), and the second time was in South (Casili Hills), and After that, we went to beach in Compostela (Green Lagoon) for our Farewell because vacation is fast approaching and we decided to go beach, we were so happy and we enjoy the beach with food and drinks and of course the laughter and picture taking..and the after we got home all are of to bed, HAHA..!!!, because of Tiredness..

No comments:

Post a Comment