About Me

My photo
18, I am ANTM Invader, K-pop Addict, and a huge fan of Nicki Minaj and Kim Hyuna. ;)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Likes and Dislikes

Hmmm,, I had a bored day today because no class for some of my favorite subject, Programming, Pagbasa, Statistics and Probability, why bored?, cause I love these subject so bad and I every time we don't have class to these subject, gosh it makes me boredom, HUH, it makes my day bad if we don't have class to my favorite subjects. I love these subjects although its quite hard, but for me no hard for these subject specially Statistics Hahahah, and hmmm, opposite of my likes is Trigonometry, gRrrrR, hate that subject, why cause its more on measuring angles, and I hate measuring everything and blah blah blah, Hmmm, I use to like calculating than measuring angles. Hahahhhaa.. Bad.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment