About Me

My photo
18, I am ANTM Invader, K-pop Addict, and a huge fan of Nicki Minaj and Kim Hyuna. ;)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Tired Day..!!!

HUH..OMG.!!!. I'm tired again, practicing our dance presentation in P.E II, pheeew!!!, 3 days straight practice..we went to Floramie Sumasino House @ Saint Dominic Village (Sudtongan) to practice for about 6 hours and finally we finish our dance presentation, And we will present it tomorrow for our Pre-Finals Examination. Hope our presentation will do good.!!!, And Hope to have good grade for it. And there's more for today, because I make a Birthday Letter to the son of my Cousin "Zaijan Fer Anga" for his 1st birthday tomorrow, and I'm Happy cause when I got home, my classmate treat me for my transportation going home.Hahahah..!!!,:) :/. gRrr..and Today is the Air Date of my Favorite Show (America's Next Top Model Cycle 16). I miss Tyra Banks and I'm excited to meet the 14 girl who will be competing to become America's Next Top Model.. Hahahaha.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment