About Me

My photo
18, I am ANTM Invader, K-pop Addict, and a huge fan of Nicki Minaj and Kim Hyuna. ;)

Monday, February 21, 2011

A Bad And A Tired Day

This Day its suppose to be our Community Outreach Program at "Gasa Sa Gugma" in Jones for our Pre-Final Examination in Euthenics II..I didn't go with my classmates because I woke up 10:00 AM in the morning and our Assemble time is 8:00 AM. That's why I didn't go with them. Gosh,,!!! I was so Late.!!!.And when Afternoon come..HUH.!!!.so tired coz, we practice our Dance Presentation for Thursday in P.E II..After the practice we have to go to Internet Cafe to Burn our Dance Music,,We wait about 3 hours its because of low Internet Connection..uggRrrHh..Irritating..!!!..And when I go home, Its sucks coz, my two little brother,,,they don't want me to use the Computer..ugHggRr..And I said to them that I'm gonna check our CD if it is working,, And they let me to use it. And thanks god it works..!!!,,uuhuuhu,..!!!..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment