About Me

My photo
18, I am ANTM Invader, K-pop Addict, and a huge fan of Nicki Minaj and Kim Hyuna. ;)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oh.!!! My Lanta..

Drectitude
Drectitude
America's Next Top Vampire
Shadows
New York Girl

Hahahhaa.. Oh my Lanta because, when I hear that expression it makes me remember to my favorite contestant in America's Next Top Model Cycle 14 Raina Hein, a volleyball player girl lives in Minnentoka, Minnesota, she is a Runner-up with Krista in Cycle 14, Raina got 2 best photo, a Drecktitude Photos, She always got 2nd place to the best photo, Raina is gorgeous, not only her pretty face as what Judges says to her, I just Idolize Raina cause I thought she is a total package in America's Next top Model, but my thought is wrong, Haahahaha,, and the 1st and 2nd photos above are the Best Photos of Raina and the other are my favorite although, it didn't won a best photo. Heehehe..:)

















No comments:

Post a Comment