About Me

My photo
18, I am ANTM Invader, K-pop Addict, and a huge fan of Nicki Minaj and Kim Hyuna. ;)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ouchy Day

I wake up 3:00 am in the morning to for our Mangrove Planting at Mandaue City, and our assembly time is 4:00, so i have to wake up early in morning just to assure to join the Tree Planting, when we just arrive in our working site, all student panicking just because of Mud, a dirty, nasty, Ewwy Mud,, HAHA, sucks., when my first step in Mud, gosh.!!!, its almost on my hips, and my short is getting dirty, Eieeww, and we have to plant 20 mangrove, and we have to hurry cause its getting high tide, And when were done, we clean up in lake beside the working site and, I got 8 scars in my feet and its so ouchy.. It's OK because its worthless, we help in our environment. HAHA,,;)

No comments:

Post a Comment