About Me

My photo
18, I am ANTM Invader, K-pop Addict, and a huge fan of Nicki Minaj and Kim Hyuna. ;)

Friday, April 8, 2011

Down in Dumps

This is the picture of Briitani Kline in ANTM 16 Episode 8 Lana Marks, the girls went to Landfills and they take a photoshoot there, and where eco-friendly couture creation by Lana Marks, and they dimayed about it.

Brittani Kline


In previous Episode, Britt was suppose to voted-out by Tyra, In Ep 8, and she think that she will be going home because of what Tyra said to her, and she trying to get back by being Down, and I believe with Brittani that she will be back as a strong competitors and have a strong photos,. I hope Britt that you will be back and just go on, of what you want and what did, I will always support you, :) Love you Britt.

No comments:

Post a Comment