About Me

My photo
18, I am ANTM Invader, K-pop Addict, and a huge fan of Nicki Minaj and Kim Hyuna. ;)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yes, Brit is Save

Yes,!!!, I just watch the whole Episode of America's Next Top Model Cycle 16 Episode 7 Eric Daman, I saw Brittani is save by the judges and I was so happy, and Tyra disagree to the judges to save Brittani, but she think in Majority, that she choose the girl who stay and the girl who eliminated?, and she says that its not the case, Well, Tyra is Right, she think of the people who just Love Brittani, rather. And It was very shocking that Alexandria didn't go home for her Attitude in House, I thought Tyra would take a side with Brittani and all of the girls, who wants Alexandria to go home, Alexandria is luck, cause she handle it very well and not being wild, Brittani is walk-out at the set, and go back to get her critiques, and Tyra ask, why she walk-out, Brittani says that she was attacking by her emotion and she can't take well, And the reason why Alexandria and Brittani got fight, Brittani is thinking that Alexandria didn't deserve to won the challenge and have a 2012 Ford Fucos as a prize by Warriors in Pink Print Ad, and Brittani just disagree and say to the panel that, they choose a wrong person to be a representative in the said print ad, and also all the girls disagree to Alexandria, because Alexandria is Fake and Plastic and being Bossy, and thats is a Fact, I saw it in previous Episode, shes being bossy, and have alot of enemy in the house,, Well, I really really happy that my Idol is save by being voted out, This Episode was so Dramatic, Just gogogogo, Brittani and I love you so much.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment